Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Essential Software

Well, it's been an interesting day today. Extremely hot outside, so I sat down at the computer to try to do some writing. I have lots of writing I NEED to be doing, but instead I ended up writing a software review for this wonderful natural healing software I picked up earlier this week.

It's very rare for me to praise software, even though I use enough of it. But this program is worthy of praise. It's simple to use and gives me the answers I look for when I'm looking for any type of alternative medicine. With the summer cold I've been carrying around for the last week, it has been a godsend.

Want to read the review, go here: http://www.backwoodsliving.com/healingsoft.html

Tomorrow, I'll get back to writing what needs to be written - today, I'm just going to play.

No comments: